In yet another Casting Call. In this case a reality show. The newest from Ryan Seacrest. A show called Chance.
Do you need CA$H to realize your dreams?
No matter how extraordinary, selfless or off the wall your dream might be, a new reality game show needs you! Whether you’re asking for $50.00 or $250,000 – if you’ve got passion and the gift of gab the money could be yours!
You can literally ask for anything!
Is there something you’ve always wanted but could never quite afford? Do you have a lifelong ambition that you are desperate to fulfill? We’re looking for people to come up with unique and exciting ideas.
You must be at least 14 years of age to apply – no DREAM is too BIG or too SMALL!
To apply for the show, you may either attend an open call OR submit a video. For more information please see below.
ATTEND AN OPEN CALL
CLICK HERE to download Application
Open Call for Chance Locations:
Saturday September 12, 2009
The Los Angeles Meeting and Event Center in Culver City
10601 W. Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90232
YMCA Town Lake
1100 W. Cesar Chaves
Austin, Texas 78703
2100 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Saturday September 19, 2009
Millennium Broadway Hotel
145 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Patricia Stevens College
330 N. Fourth Street
Saint Louis, Misouri 63102
IMPORTANT INFO: If you want to apply for the show, You MUST bring the following items with you to the open call to be considered.
1) Completed and signed Application.
2) Your 2-3 minute pitch on why you NEED the money and what it will buy you.
3) A few recent clear photos of yourself. If you are applying with a group, please include a recent photo of the entire group together and an additional photo of the leader of the group. If your case is for someone (or something) other than yourself, please include a picture of him/her/them/it as well as a recent photo of you.
4) Include any additional visuals that will help plead your case.
5) A photocopy of your Driver’s License or government issued photo ID.
No Application will be complete until we receive the signed original in person at an open call.
SHOOT A VIDEO
CLICK HERE to download Video Submission Instructions NOTE: You only need to create a video if you are not able to make it to one of our open calls.
SEND US YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION AND VIDEO
Send in your:
1. Completed Application
2. All Required Documents (as outlined in the Application and Video submission instructions)
249 N. Brand Blvd. #518
Glendale, CA 91203
DEADLINE: Completed applications and videotapes must be received as soon as possible or before September 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM ET to be considered.* Remember, the earlier the better.
*The production company reserves the right to extend the application deadline in its sole discretion.