I did an article on The Marathons and Specials for Thanksgiving November 24, and now it´s time to do the same for November 25. There are a lot of Marathons and Specials. (I will only put the ones I´d watch or TiVo).
Friday November 25 Thanksgiving Marathons and Specials
- Say Yes to the Dress Marathon: Oh, this show has convinced me not to marry. Luckily it has convinced my Gf of it too. So, just a couple of episodes to remind her. 6 AM through 1 PM on TLC.
- SpongeBob SquarePants Marathon: Just in case you need to put the kids in front of the telly for a while. 7AM through 9PM on Nickelodeon.
- American Restoration Marathon: From 8AM to 10PM on History. Folks at Rick store will wow you with their restoring talent.
- The Glee Project Marathon: You can watch the full season of the reality competition to cast the next guest stars on Glee. From 10 AM to 8 PM on Oxygen.
- Awkward Marathon: Probably the best new show from MTV, and one of the best freshman overall. Time to catch up if you missed it. 11 AM to 5 PM on MTV.
- The Lord of The Rings Trilogy Marathon: Starting at 8PM on Encore. I did a whole article on it.
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 25th Anniversary Concert: Starting at 10PM on VH1 you can catch some great rock performances from U2, Bruce Springsteen, Metallica and much more.
So, which of these Friday November 25 Thanksgiving specials and marathons will you watch? Let me know in the comments section.
Also, remember to follow me on Twitter for more Thanksgiving on TV coverage.