A new episode of American Idol was on TV last night… and a new one is on tonight.
It matched up against Obama´s Inaugural Ball, and tonight it matches up against Lost Season 5 Premiere.
But what was juicy enough as to draw attention away from the Obama and Michelle´s dance?
Well, as always, the funny funny auditions and Simon´s remarks.
But there were a lot of special moments on the show.
- Tatiana´s annoying laugh and overdone drama in her audition.
- Dean Anthony´s weird jacket and failed entrepreneur story.
- Jesus Valenzuela encore with his kids winning Paula over.
- 20 seconds Rubik Cube performance for Dalton… but the voice of an ill mouse. Keep it with the Cube, man.
- Kara and Simon feud. Hilarious. Classic.
- Akilah´s audition singing from the rectum. Maybe the biggest WTF of the day.
- Annie Murdock´s high pitch, and after that Simon saying “It was like you were drunk… and not a couple of drinks drunk…a lot”.
- Adam Lambert´s theatrical version of Bohemian Rhapsody. He was on the cast of Wicked.
- Kai Kalama´s heartening story.
So… what was your favourite American Idol Season 8 Episode 3, San Francisco Auditions moment?
I have to say Kara and Simon feuding.