A new episode of American Idol was on TV last night… and a new one is on tonight.
It matched up against Lost Season 5 Premiere.
But what was juicy enough as to draw attention away from the much anticipated Lost premiere?
Well, as always, the funny funny auditions and Simon´s remarks.
But there were a lot of special moments on the show. It was a specially bizarre and sexually charged episode this one in Louisville, Kentucky.
Best moments of American Idol Season 8 – Episode 4 – Auditions in Louisville Kentucky
- The clarinet guy telling Kara DioGuardi: “Put there your lips and start blowing“.
- Tiffany Shed squeaking version of Mariah Carey. Kara telling her to “instead of singing go to college“. Simon telling her: “Imagine 22 horses and a donkey. It wouldn´t stand a chance. That´s you“.
- Joanna Pacitti second chance after a failed record contract.
- Ross Plasnic, the supernerd, stealing Paula Abdul´s drink.
- Mark Mudd´s threat to the judges. Was that an actual threat?
- Brent Keith Smith golden ticket for his Bad Company´s version.
- Simon saying: “Paula Calm Down“, “You girls are overreacting“, and Kara saying: “I´m going under the table”.
- Matt Giraud soul audition and Simon saying “Believe in yourself… you can be great“.
- Alexis Grace making Paula Abdul go Wow! and Kara telling her: “Go home and make love to your fiance“.
- Aaron Williamson´s energy over the top.
- Rebecca Garcia´s “joke audition” and Kara regretfully saying “Paula hit me… I was mean“.
- Laneshe Young poverty story and background singing an original song. Simon telling her: “This may surprise you… but I love you“.
All in all, 19 more contestants get the golden ticket to go to Hollywood and get a shot at being American Idol.
So… what was your favourite American Idol Season 8 Episode 4 Louisville Kentucky´s Audition moment?