We have been reviewing all the different nights prior to Halloween to see what´s on TV those days, and now it´s time to see what will be on TV on Halloween. Every TV series prepares its special themed episode, cablers and broadcast networks pull out some Halloween-y movies. And even though that night is for trick or treating, if you are to stay at home awaiting for kids to knock on your door, you can have a good time in front of the boobtube.
Special Halloween Programming for Wednesday October 31st 2012 – Halloween Night
- ABC (1 – 2pm): THE CHEW “Halloween Spooktacular”
- ABC (8 – 8:30pm): IT’S THE GREAT PUMPKIN, CHARLIE BROWN
- ABC Family (8:30 – 9am): BOY MEETS WORLD “Who’s Afraid of Cory Wolf?”
- ABC Family (11am – 11pm): 13 Nights of Halloween (11am: BEETLEJUICE; 1pm: EDWARD SCISSORHANDS; 3pm: THE ADDAMS FAMILY; 5pm: ADDAMS FAMILY VALUES; 7pm: HOCUS POCUS; 9pm: HOCUS POCUS)
- AMC (9:45am – 6am): AMC Fearfest (9:45am: HALLOWEEN 4 – THE RETURN OF MICHAEL MYERS; 11:45am: HALLOWEEN 5 – THE REVENGE OF MICHAEL MYERS; 2pm: HALLOWEEN – RESURRECTION; 4pm: HALLOWEEN; 6pm: HALLOWEEN 4 – THE RETURN OF MICHAEL MYERS; 8pm: HALLOWEEN 5 – THE REVENGE OF MICHAEL MYERS; 10:15pm: HALLOWEEN – RESURRECTION; 12:15am: HALLOWEEN; 2:15am: HALLOWEEN 4 – THE RETURN OF MICHAEL MYERS; 4:15am: BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN)
- Antenna TV (6am – 3am) ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS Marathon
- Antenna TV (3am – 7am): Frightful Flicks (3am: THE FOG; 5am: THE HOWLING)
- bio (8 – 10am): THE INSIDE STORY:SCREAM
Which Halloween themed programming will you watch Wednesday October 31st 2012? Let me know in the comments section. Also, follow me on Twitter for more Halloween scoop.