Game of Thrones is one of the most talked about new shows; and there are several great new shows this year, luckily for us: Breakout Kings, The Borgias, The Killing, Drew Carey´s Improv-A-Ganza, Game of Thrones, King, Body of Proof among my favourites so far.
Well, folks at HBO are launching the Game of Thrones Interactive Viewing Experience on HBO GO to enhance how viewers relate to the show.
The Game of Thrones Interactive Viewing Experience is a first-of-its-kind contextual viewing experience for full-length episodes of Game of Thrones available exclusively on HBO GO, HBO’s new streaming service. HBO GO users have the option to watch Game of Thrones episodes alongside an “alert feed,” which provides access to resources, special features, exclusive behind-the-scenes video, and high-resolution 3D renderings at relevant points throughout an accompanying episode. The Interactive Viewing Experience will be available for all ten episodes of Game of Thrones exclusively at hbogo.com. HBO GO is free with your subscription through participating TV providers.
What are the special features on The Interactive Viewing Experience on HBO Go:
• Behind-the-scenes video
• Commentary from creators David Benioff & D.B. Weiss and episode directors
• Author’s notes George R.R. Martin
• Detailed maps of the Seven Kingdoms
• Family Trees for the major Houses and Characters
• 360-degree, interactive digital renderings and high-resolution photography of the show’s most iconic objects (such as weapons, armor and artifacts) and costumes from “The Reliquary”
Will you try out the HBO GO Game of Thrones Interactive Viewing Experience? Let me know how it goes.
Also, remember to follow me on Twitter for more Game of Thrones scoop.