Ok, Auditions are over, and next Tuesday starts American Idol feared Hollyowood week.
But before that, it´s time to check out The best moments from American Idol Season 8 Episode 7 – Auditions in New York and San Juan de Puerto Rico.
Are you ready?
The best moments from American Idol Season 8 Episode 7 – Auditions in New York and San Juan de Puerto Rico
2 Cities and 1 Show!!! – Twice the talent, twice the terror.
- Adiola Arialoke, 18 years old, quit her job to go to Hollywood… Big Mistake! But then we saw Simon Cowell´s nicest moment ever calling her boss on the phone to ask for her job back. Way to go Simon. We knew you had it in you.
- Jorge Nuñez, he can´t dance, but he can sing! Off to Hollywood.
- Jessica Baier, who doesn´t even know her own age, has won many singing trophies, but Simon had something to say: “I can´t believe you won any trophy!“
- Both NY and San Juan de Puerto Rico had an attitude.
- Melinda Camille happiness and naked dancing plans along with her voice and freshness got her the golden ticket.
- Jackie Tohn different vibe. Simon wanted to listen to her real voice, but ooops… accidents happen. Almost got hit by the scenography.
- Joel Contreras “The rockero loco“, or the Human Ipod, “The whole act was excrutiatingly bad” said Simon.
- Nick Mitchell, the weirdo from NY, AKA Norman Gentle… “You mean the way you like it when Seacrest does it?” funniest moment ever!
Suprisingly to everybody… he goes to Hollywood.
- Ashley Hollister, Kenny Hoffpauer and Kendall Beard (watch out Casey!) getting yeses.
- Monique and her cute little brother Christopher. She needed the extra boost her brother gave her. Simon told her to thank Christopher.
- Alexis Cohen bitched about Simon last year… now allegedly she changed… but the change wasn´t for good nor lasted much. Simon getting yet another finger.
- Patricia Lewis Roman auditioning where her parents got married. 30 seconds to change judges minds… And she manages to do it.
- Ryan Seacrest well pronouncing the “R”.
- Randy joining the Lewis Roman family dance party.
- 9 contestants from San Juan de Puerto Rico and 26 from new York off to Hollywood.
- And… next tuesday… Hollywood week
So, what was your favourite American Idol Season 8 Episode 7 – Auditions in New York and San Juan de Puerto Rico moment?