In tonight´s episode, there was another Phil Dunphy at his best moment, when he, as a present to his daughter Haley, gives her a book of advices called Phil Dunphy Philsosophy or as we call it Phil Dunphy Philosophy.
On the S04E02 episode called Schooled in which Haley is leaving for college and that´s when Phil gives her a book on Phil Dunphy Philsosophy full of advices.
Complete list of advices on Phil Dunphy´s book Philsosophy
- Always look people in the eye, even if they are blind. Just say “I´m looking you in the eye”.Tweet this quote
- If you get pulled over for speeding, tell the police officer your spouse has diarrhea.
- You only get one chance at a first impression. I suggest Julia Child because it´s easy to do. Tweet this quote
- The most amazing things that can happen to a human being will happen to you if you just lower your expectations.
- Dance until your feet hurt, sing until your lungs hurt, act until you´re William Hurt.
- Take a lesson from parakeets: if you are feeling lonely just eat in front of a mirror.
- Never be afraid to reach for the stars, because even if you fall, you´ll always be using a parent-chute.
- Marry someone who looks sexy while disappointed.
- Older black ladies make the best ice tea.
- Success is one percent inspiration, ninety eight perspiration and two percent attention to detail.
- You can tell a lot about a person from his biography.
- Watch a sunrise at least once a day.Tweet this quote
- If you love something, set it free, unless it´s a tiger.
- If you are ever into a jam, a crayon scrunched upon under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
- When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all “Whaaaat?”Tweet this quote
What do you think about Phil Dunphy´s Philsosophy book on Modern Family? Liked the quotes? Let me know in the comments section. Also, remember to follow me on Twitter for more Modern Family Quotes.